castles in the sand

I'll be unplugged next week while I'm at the beach getting my vacay on. Yes, I know you'll miss me, but absence makes the heart grow even fonder! For the record, I am quite behind on my google reader. I'm hoping to catch up and visit all your fabulous blogs before I leave. Mama loves you!

In other news, is this not awesome?! ...


I'll be back next week with photos galore of my bathing suit baby bump (which will probably be made up of about 14 pounds of peel-and-eat shrimp and other beachy treats. If I can't drink frozen adult beverages, you'd better believe I'll be reaching levels of intoxication via food.)

Good-bye, land lubbers. I'm beach bound!

Comments

Jen said…
Enjoy your vacation!!! Lots of pics are a must!!!

I know you love me and haven't forgotten about me ;) YET.
~*~Lilly~*~ said…
Have fun!! I'm sorta of jelly :(
Travener said…
Hope those aren't Gulf shrimp. If so, be sure to clean them off with a clean shop rag before eating.

Have fun and don't burn.
B.E. Sanderson said…
Have loads of fun! =o)
That movie looks super cute... I loved the Ramona books when I was a kid!
carissa said…
I've been catching up on your blog missy and I'm so happy to hear things are going well. I'll hopefully be back in the blogosphere in the next few weeks and dooood.. I've missed you! I keep looking for you on twitter, and then I'm like preggers must be keepin her busy. Anyhoo.. Have a wonderful vacation!
Tina Lynn said…
Bye! *waves* Miss you!

Popular Posts