At least I think Tina tagged me. Maybe she didn't. I can't remember. If she didn't, then I tag her now.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. Only working part-time (for the first time in my life) as a waitress. In fact, I might have not even been back to work yet because I was:
2. Still unpacking from a sanity-vacation. (That would be a good Thursday story.)
3. Heavily medicated.
4. Wondering if I would ever feel like me again.
5. Probably more profoundly sad than I have ever been before or since.
(2005 was a rough year. May of 2005 might have been the roughest.)
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. The hottest Mommy sitting by the kiddie pool.
2. A writer of published fiction
3. Earning at least 20k more than I do at my current job.
4. Debt free except for the house.
5. Living in a bigger house, or a least in a house in a less ghetto neighborhood. If you know where I live, don't think I'm a knob. Know that I'm right -- that my neighborhood is sort of ghetto. And, also... know that you are a creepyspice stalker. Because why do you know where I live?
Question 3: What is (was) on your to do list today?
1. Get eyebrows waxed.
2. Pick up dry-cleaned sexy-dress for weekend wedding in Bloomington.
3. Buy card and get cash for bride and groom.
4. Dinner with gal pals from high school to meet their new babies. (Seriously weird -- my three best girlfriends from high school all had babies in 2010, and since mine is due in December, I'll be in that club!)
5. Pack for the weekend, especially remembering comfy maternity pants for the ride to and from my Hoosier home.
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Sushi. God, I miss you sushi. Avacado rolls are really just not the same.
2. String Cheese.
3. Swiss Cake Rolls.
4. Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
5. Shortbread cookies.
Question 5: What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Duh. Get a reality show. Who wants a guest spot?!
2. Travel. Drink. Eat. Write.
3. Buy love and affection from most of you. (Seriously. I'm thinking a one million dollar giveaway or something. I'll bet I would gain a shit ton of followers!)
4. Pay off my parents house, my sisters house, and whoever's houses hubs wanted to pay off.
5. I'm thinking entourage: personal trainer, personal chef, stylist, driver, and a serious hot man posse.
In addition to possibly tagging Tina Sandoval, I hereby also tag Travener, because he usually does memes when I tell him to do them. And I tag Jen at Unedited, because she comments on my blog a LOT, even though she has 65432168 followers.